TAKX Solutions' Understanding the Essentials of GST webinar is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and understanding to effectively apply the concepts of GST into their area of work - including GST treatment for international services, exports, disbursement vs reimbursement, gifts/benefits-in-kind for staff and business associates and more - that will enable you to complete the GST F5 return correctly and accurately, and avoid costly penalties. It is also ideal for current finance/accounting staff as a refresher and an ideal platform to clarify their doubts.
- Overview & Basic Concepts of GST
- Types of Supply
- Output Tax vs Input Tax
- Tax Invoice, Simplified Tax Invoices & Receipts
- Foreign Currency Invoice
- Credit Notes & Debit Notes
- Claiming of Input Tax
- Bad Debt Relief
- Fringe Benefits - Update on Closed Nexus Test
- Ownership of Goods
- International Services
- Absorption of GST
- Price Displays
- Reimbursement vs Disbursement
- Open Market Value
- Disposal of Business Asset
- Purchase of a Brand New Motor Vehicle
- Sale of Second-Hand Motor Vehicle
- Discounts vs Rebates
- Free Samples
- Penalties & Interest
- Reimbursement of Handphone BIlls
- Entertainment & Office Expenses
- Incidental Expenses
Fri, 09 October 2020
Complete registration form below and submit.
Look out for confirmation email with soft copy invoice.
Remit payment by Paynow Corporate (UEN no. 200719590R), bank transfer, cheque or cash to TAKX Solutions Pte Ltd.
Look out for reminder email closer to workshop date.