Withholding tax, a tax on payments made to non-residents including employees, business partners and overseas agents, is an area often overlooked by businesses. Gain an understanding of withholding tax and how it affects your business in the introductory Withholding Tax workshop that will shed light on the types of payments that are subject to withholding tax as well as the compliance requirements.
- Basis of Taxation of Non-Residents
- Income Deemed to be Sourced in Singapore
- Types of Income Subject to Withholding Tax
- Withholding Tax Treatment of Active Income vs Passive Income
- Withholding Tax Exemptions
- Calculating Withholding Tax Accurately
- Timing of Withholding & Payment to IRAS
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Voluntary Disclosure
- Minimising Withholding Tax Risks
- Claiming Exemptions or Reduced Rates under DTAs
- Establishing Internal Controls to Track Withholding Tax Obligations
- Latest Withholding Tax Developments
Complete registration form below and submit.
Look out for confirmation email with soft copy invoice.
Remit payment by cheque, bank transfer or cash to TAKX Solutions Pte Ltd.
Look out for reminder email closer to workshop date.