Effective Cash Flow Management, Budgeting and Analysis - 40th Run
Cash flow management will always be a significant component contributing to the success of an enterprise's operation. The Effective Cash Flow Management, Budgeting & Analysis workshop is designed to discuss the main features of the cash flow statement, the techniques and methods to develop cash flow budgeting and interpretation of the performance of an organisation using cash flow statements. This workshop also highlights the important considerations when performing cash flow budgeting and interpretation of cash flow statements. Practical exercises will be employed to demonstrate the development of cash flow budgets and how to conduct an analysis of an enterprise's performance using cash flow statements.
Myth of "Profit"
- Definition of profits
- Subjective judgments influencing the profit figures; provisions & accruals
- Accounting rules explained: accruals & matching concepts
Cash Flow vs Profit
- Reconciliation between profits & cash flow figures
- Auditor's report & intepretations
Linking the Financial Statements
- Linking the balance sheet, profit & loss account & cash flow statement
Preparing Cash Flow Statements
- Cash flow from operating activities
- Cash flow from investing activities
- Cash flow from financing activities
Analysing Business Performance Using Cash Flow Statements
- Liquidity, solvency, profitability, financing & investing
Cash Flow Budgeting
- Planning & developing an annual budget
- Forecasting & projection of future activities: operating, investing & financing
- Preparing operating activity budgets
- Preparing cash flow budget
Cash Flow Strategies for Your Business
- Key considerations in cash flow management
- Factors to consider when designing an effective cash flow system
Complete registration form below and submit.
Look out for confirmation email with soft copy invoice.
Remit payment by Paynow Corporate (UEN no. 200719590R), bank transfer, cheque or cash to TAKX Solutions Pte Ltd.
Look out for reminder email closer to workshop date.