Introduction to Transfer Pricing - 46th Run
Do you engage in transactions with related parties, i.e. companies within your Group, be it sister companies, associated companies or subsidiaries? If so, you will need to be aware of the recent changes in the transfer pricing regulations in Singapore as well as across the region. Transfer pricing refers to the pricing of goods/services/assets and/or funds when they are transferred within a Group. The Introduction to Transfer Pricing workshop is designed to arm participants with an understanding of transfer pricing as well as transfer pricing compliance in various Asia Pacific countries. In addition, a discussion of the various transfer pricing methods and their application, as well as the transfer pricing regime in Singapore will be presented.
- Definition of the Arm's Length Standard
- Introduction to OECD Guidelines on Transfer Pricing
- An Overview of Various Transfer Pricing Methods, their Application and Case Studies
- An Overview of Singapore's Transfer Pricing Regime
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation
- CbCR (country by country report)
- Defending Transfer Pricing Audits in Singapore
- Regional Updates
Wednesday, 17 Apr 2024
01:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Carlton Hotel, 76 Bras Basah Road, S(189558)
$398 nett per participant (inclusive of course materials, e-certificate, lunch, tea breaks & refreshments)
Bank transfer, PayNow, cheque or cash
Complete registration form below and submit.
Look out for confirmation email with soft copy invoice.
Remit payment by Paynow Corporate (UEN no. 200719590R), bank transfer, cheque or cash to TAKX Solutions Pte Ltd.
Look out for reminder email closer to workshop date.