Mr Lim Kaim Soon has extensive experience in the areas of consultancy and lecturing. His forte in the field of consultancy lies in the areas of designing and implementation of internal control systems, as well as data processing and information system design.
He teaches finance and accounting subjects at the tertiary level, and lectures on topics in the areas of financial accounting, management accounting, financial management and international finance.
Prior to his work as a consultant/lecturer, Mr Lim was a General Manager in the manufacturing and retail industry for five years. His duties included financial and management accounting, internal control and auditing, project financing and corporate secretarial matters. He has also had over 5 years of experience in the banking and general industries, being involved in investment, risk analysis and insurance accounting.
- Effective Cash Flow Management, Budgeting and Analysis - 31st Run
- Effective Cash Flow Management, Budgeting and Analysis Webinar - 2nd Run
- Understanding Financial Statements for Non-Finance Personnel - 47th Run
- Understanding Financial Statements for Non-Finance Personnel Webinar - 3rd Run
- Effective Costing and Budgeting Management - 28th Run
- Effective Costing & Budgeting Management Webinar - 2nd Run
- Effective Foreign Currency Management - 7th Run
- Effective Foreign Currency Management Webinar - 2nd Run